- Tokens on post forms in the admin to help ward off CSRF attacks.
- Database schema updates automated.
In addition to those two big ones, there were some notable small ones:
- HTML 4.01 validation fixes
- Ensuring UTF-8 on all encoding function calls
- Protection against hitting the back button when writing a post (most annoying on Macs as the back button and the beginning of line keystroke is the same).
I will or course need many more testers and users before I can ever declare this software as stable. If you need a simple blog, give it a try.
Wordcraft aims to be a simple, lightweight blogging application. Wordcraft is written exclusively for PHP 5+ and MySQL 5.0+ using only the PHP mysqli extension, UTF-8, and HTML 4.01 to achieve that simpleness.